This blog was created for my Instructional Technology Education Class. I'm not too sure about blogging, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Here goes...
Monday, November 30, 2009
Powerpoint Presentation
Here is a link to my powerpoint presentation entitled Feliz Navidad en Mexico!
This was a beautiful presentation and I enjoyed learning more about Christmas Traditions in Mexico! You have a nice speaking voice and were well composed through out the presentation. As I mentioned in class I think the spatial continuity principle would have been especially helpful for second language learners in your presentation by putting the Spanish word directly on the slide with the image that illustrated it. Overall nice job and I appreciate your hard work!
I am a senior at Fairmont State University majoring in Secondary English and Spanish Education. I am a member of the Honors Program. I am also involved with Chi Alpha, a Christian club on campus. I co-lead a lifegroup, which is basically a once weekly Bible study, with my best friend, Lindsay. I love my lifegroup girls & XA family! I want to teach because I want to make a difference in peoples lives.
This was a beautiful presentation and I enjoyed learning more about Christmas Traditions in Mexico! You have a nice speaking voice and were well composed through out the presentation. As I mentioned in class I think the spatial continuity principle would have been especially helpful for second language learners in your presentation by putting the Spanish word directly on the slide with the image that illustrated it. Overall nice job and I appreciate your hard work!
ReplyDelete