This blog was created for my Instructional Technology Education Class. I'm not too sure about blogging, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Here goes...
Thursday, October 1, 2009
WebQuest Artifact
I have made a rough copy of the newspaper article that is assigned in my WebQuest. Here it is.
I am a senior at Fairmont State University majoring in Secondary English and Spanish Education. I am a member of the Honors Program. I am also involved with Chi Alpha, a Christian club on campus. I co-lead a lifegroup, which is basically a once weekly Bible study, with my best friend, Lindsay. I love my lifegroup girls & XA family! I want to teach because I want to make a difference in peoples lives.
Nice example of an artifact that you could use as a way to assess your students understanding of the content addressed in your WebQuest!
ReplyDelete